WELCOME Welcome to the website of Eyevestor B.V. (hereafter: “EYEVESTOR”®). EYEVESTOR is a Software as a Service solution to Organisations (as defined in our General- & Use Terms) to enable Organisations and all those belonging to the Organisation in the success of their enterprise. On EYEVESTOR Organisations and individuals can invest, fund and communicate with each other. The Eyevestor platform allows those organisations ((hereafter: EYEVENTURES) registered on EYEVESTOR and their users to engage in bilateral transactions within the infrastructure or the EYEVENTURE.Organisations digitise their shares through EYEVESTOR. In most cases, this entails the digitization by shareholders of their positions when setting up a new EYEVENTURE, issuing of EYECONS, and creating accounts for EYECONHOLDERS. Once an EYEVENTURE is created on the platform, organisations can, by means of their equity, use the platform to finance the EYEVENTURE. EYEVESTOR provides the EYEVENTURE in-platform communication possibilities to facilitate communication between the EYEVENTURE and their EYECONHOLDERS (accountholders) and also amongst EYECONHOLDERS.Both the EYEVENTURE and the EYECONHOLDER have access to the marketplace of the EYEVENTURE, where, subject to rules set by the EYEVENTURE, users can engage in bilateral transactions.
1. WHO MANAGES THE WEBSITE AND THE PLATFORM AND WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR DATA PROCESSING? The website and platform are managed by Eyevestor B.V., Europalaan 500, 2536 KS Utrecht, KVK (Chamber of Commerce) number: 67783309. EYEVESTOR is responsible as per The Netherlands Data Protection Act (Wet bescherming persoonsgegevens (Wbp)).
2. WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED BY EYEVESTOR?
EYEVESTOR collects and processes the personal information you submit. You can sign up on the EYEVESTOR website to register as an EYEVENTURE OR accountholder. personal information is requested during the registering process. Data collected during this process mainly relate to account creation and login details which are only provided to you by EYEVESTOR. The organizations that create an EYEVENTURE can also create accounts for existing shareholders for which certain personal information (of the shareholder) is required.
Note that, [in most cases], prior consent of the shareholder is required. If you are setting up an EYEVENTURE, additional information is required. It may be the case that EYEVESTOR will ask you for relevant information regarding your user-profile or your EYEVENTURE-profile. This information may include, but is not limited to: registration number of the company registry with the Chamber of Commerce; copy-ID of authorised signatory(ies) of the EYEVENTURE; copy of Articles of Incorporation of the underlying legal entity; copy of share- or certificate holders register; members agreement; or annual accounts signed and dated with a declaration of a qualified accountant. To confirm your user-profile, EYEVESTOR will verify both your e-mail address and mobile telephone number. Your bank account shall be electronically verified as soon as electronic payments can be made through EYEVESTOR.
All payments shall proceed through STICHTING DERDENGELDEN EYEVESTOR and Payment Service Providers (PSP). For practical reasons these parties shall, if needed per transaction, through encryption, obtain payment information after electronic permission received from you, the user.
AUTOMATICALLY GENERATED INFORMATION
In addition to the aforementioned information, EYEVESTOR collects the automatically generated information regarding your browsing behavior during the use of the EYEVESTOR website. This information includes your IP-address, the type of browser that you use and the pages you visit. In addition, EYEVESTOR may collect information via “cookies” that are stored by your browser on your computer or device.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DOES EYEVESTOR COLLECT AND PROCESS YOUR DATA? EYEVESTOR collects and processes your data for the following purposes:to provide you with access and ability to make use of the website;for the execution of the agreement between the EYECONHOLDER and the EYEVENTURE to provide the organisation with the ability to adhere to its contractual obligations versus the EYECONHOLDER and vice versa; to verify the identity of the Organisation; to execute the acceptance procedure of an EYEVENTURE and an EYECONHOLDER; to provide, on your request, supporting services; to approach you with information regarding our products and/or services, a newsletter, updates and surveys.
4. PROVIDING YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES EYEVESTOR shall not provide your information to any third party without your prior permission, except as necessary to fulfill its (whether or not contractual) obligations or if there is a legal basis. In order to implement the agreement between the EYECONHOLDER and EYEVENTURE and to be able to meet its obligations towards the EYECONHOLDER and vice versa, EYEVESTOR will provided the necessary information to relevant selected parties and partners. In the event of a bankruptcy, merger or acquisition, EYEVESTOR can provide your personal data to the concerned parties of the EYEVENTURE.
5. HOW DOES EYEVESTOR PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA? EYEVESTOR will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your data against loss or against any form of unlawful processing. Your personal information will not be kept longer than is necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected or further processed.
6. INSPECTION, IMPROVEMENT AND DISPOSAL OF YOUR DATA If you want to access the data EYEVESTOR has recorded about you or if you want to change or delete data because it has changed, is incorrect or incomplete. If you want your User profile removed, please contact EYEVESTOR by email via firstname.lastname@example.org. EYEVESTOR will inform you within two weeks about your personal data which is processed and whether EYEVESTOR will or can meet any requests for deletion or correction.
7. OPTING OUT OF DATA PROCESSING FOR COMMERCIAL AND CHARITABLE PURPOSES If you do not wish to receive information regarding our products and/or services, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will remove you from the relevant mailing lists.
9. CAN THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT BE AMENDED? This privacy statement may be extended or amended in the future. All changes will be published on the website.
10. Cookies and Cookie Monsters
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are bits of information (memory files) stored in your browser by sites you visit. As is common practice with almost all websites, this site uses cookie to improve your experience by remembering your preferences and enable other cookie-based features (e.g. analytics).
Our Cookies When you submit data, cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence. In order to provide you with a better experience and to remember your preferences, we set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with our website.
Questions, feedback and complaints can be raised to firstname.lastname@example.org. We thank you for the effort taken to contact us. We strive to react as soon as possible and no later than three working days.